We did a deep research on trying to find the best Wire Crimper available for purchase online. Our deep analysis makes sure we validate every review online for Wire Crimper so you end up with the perfect product without doing extensive research.
So after a large analysis and purchasing most of the items we can rate the top Wire Crimper as following:
More details about the best Wire Crimper
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire
- Designed for crimping of both insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Laser heat-treated edges last longer
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Made in the USA
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL]: This Wire crimping plier kit is made of high quality Alloy steel. It is a high strength hand tools for your home improvement.
- [RATCHETING DESIGN]:There is a ratcheting mechanism design for this Insulated terminals crimping tool, one-hand operation could make a perfect crimp. And you can take less strength.
- [CRIMPING WIRE SIZE AWG22-10]: The crimping size range from AWG22-10. There will be a widely application for this crimping tool.
- [BONUS 700PCS CONNECTORS]: It comes with a box of 700pcs- 27 types of wire terminals connectors. RED for (0.5-1.5mm² /AWG 22-16), BLUE for (1.5-2.5mm² /AWG 16-14), YELLOW for (4-6mm² /AWG 12-10). Multiple Choices for the connectors, you can find what you want.
- [AFTER SALES SERVICES]: Please check the description and specification before you order, if you have any problems, just contact us directly. You can get one insulated crimping tool, 700pcs connectors, one user manual and one tool box.
- Crimping tool with cutter for automotive or electrical work, handcrafting jewelry, and more
- Efficiently cuts and crimps 10-22 AWG wire; crimps insulated and non-insulated solderless connections and terminals
- Made of high-quality alloy steel that has been forged with a hardening process to ensure reliable strength and performance
- Plastic-dipped cushioned handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Measures 9.5 by 2 by 0.8 inches;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS- This crimping tool kit includes a wire crimper, 4 interchangeable jaws with different crimping ranges and a a storage case.
- WIDE CRIMPING RANGE- 4 interchangeable dies works with heat shrink connectors(crimping range:0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG), insulated nylon connectors(0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG), non-insulated terminals(1.5-10mm²/16-8AWG), ferrule terminals(0.5-6.0mm²/20-10AWG). Fits for various projects. Please use a Screw Driver to change to another die set.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE- The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM- Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES- The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition.
- New for 2020, TH0005 Version 2.0. Released September 1st 2020, all units now include the following improved features:
- TRUE-HEX Crimp Forming dies apply uniform pressure on all sides for even compression and high pull out resistance.
- 16 Standard size dies for American Wire Gauge 10 through 600MCM. Dies conform to DIN industrial standards and are compatible with all US domestic market terminals, including color coded lugs. Dies imprint the size into the crimped terminal for code compliance inspections.
- 16 additional plus size dies cover the hard-to-fit non standard lugs like heavy cast or thin-wall terminals. All 32 dies are black oxide coated, Won’t chip or flake like chrome plated versions.
- Capable of crimping all battery and welding cable, building wiring, crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs) combined with a 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name.