We did a deep research on trying to find the best Toy Phone available for purchase online. Our deep analysis makes sure we validate every review online for Toy Phone so you end up with the perfect product without doing extensive research.
So after a large analysis and purchasing most of the items we can rate the top Toy Phone as following:
More details about the best Toy Phone
- New Upgrade: The phone has 20x Best Children songs and 10x sleeping song. A best Christmas gift for kids.(With Christmas Songs)
- Lights flash in multicolors around the edges when a button is pressed, very visually stimulating
- The toy have Adjust volume function, please see the instructions before used it.
- When you flip the switch, it will ring and when you press the picture on the phone, it will speak.
- Include: 1 pc toy(Our Micro USB cable is just a gift for you. Maybe some charger didn't fit for it. it is better to use your own micro cable.)
- Have playful conversations with Violet and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons
- Watch cute videos featuring violet by pressing the video button and add Emoji with sound effects just like popular social media sites
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen. Requires 3 AAA (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 18 months to 5 years
- Touch screen kids phone with 12 light-up pretend apps including pretend calendar, clock, and weather
- The 12 included apps respond to touch and light up; toggle between the app screen and the Music mode screen using the slide at the bottom of the pretend phone
- Home button saves your phone number so toddlers can pretend to call home; 15 melodies, different phrases and sing along songs keep kids engaged
- Educational kids toy introduces role-play and hand eye coordination for your children; songs help teach ABCs, 123s and first words
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; required 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
- JJ is always on call to get little learners thinking with the CoComelon JJ’s First Learning Phone.
- This interactive toy phone uses lights, sounds, music, and over 50 phrases to encourage children learn their letters, numbers, colors, shapes, weather, feelings, and so much more.
- Sing and dance along with two popular kids’ songs, “The Wheels on the Bus” and “BINGO”!
- Strengthen the parent-child bond by playing alongside your child to create new experiences which develop core learning and social skills though engaging play.
- Develop fine motor skills, reading and talking, cognitive learning, social emotional skills, and creativity with this early learning toy.
- Meant for every modern girl with big goals and great style
- Toy smartphone has a unique locking noise & vibrates
- Flashes when you pretend to take pictures too
- Includes: Toy smartphone w/led lights and sounds, watch, wristlet, key fob, 2 plastic play credit cards, and ribbon with castle charm
- Requires 3 LR44 button cell batteries (included). Recommended for Ages 3+
- Imagine yourself on the PAW Patrol and role-play adventures as you learn with the voices of Chase, Marshall and Skye
- Four learning games and six activities teach numbers, counting, problem-solving, patterns, matching and early math skills like addition and subtraction
- Voice-activated chat-and-reply feature lets kids interact with Chase, Marshall and Skye in conversations
- Hear voice messages from Chase, Marshall and Skye and watch fun animations of Chase, Marshall, Skye, Liberty and Rubble on the LCD screen
- Intended for ages 2–5 years; requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Blue toy phone with 30+ sing-along songs, sounds and phrases that teach numbers, counting, greetings and more
- Press 12 “app” tile buttons to hear rewarding songs and phrases
- Light "dances" along to songs and phrases
- Slider activates more music and sounds
- For infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months
- EARLY PRESCHOOL ESSENTIALS: The Animal Island Learning Adventure AILA Sit & Play Plus includes both the AILA Sit & Play and the Read Aloud Stories Book (bonus item) containing a library of 60 storybooks included in the AILA Preschool Learning System. Made for toddlers 12-36 months. Developed and curated by educators and innovators, AILA delivers high-quality preschool content for early learning when it matters the most. It’s hands-free, ad-free and subscription-free with free updates.
- 60 STORYBOOKS: AILA teaches over 60 stories to your toddler on the AILA Sit & Play. Parents can continue the offline learning to instill the love of reading using the Read Aloud Stories Book that includes 60 of the stories from AILA. With unique hardware, AI software and exclusive content, an educational tool for parents to train their child's attention span and to support cognitive development, literacy, numeracy, and social / emotional skills during a child’s critical first years of learning.
- MOM & DAD'S BEST HELPER: Engaging and fun content blended automatically for a toddler to sing along, dance, and learn ABC’s, 123’s, colors, shapes, words, stories (over 60 storybooks) and music (over 25 classic sing-alongs and 20 lullabies) together with their animal friends in the virtual preschool on Animal Island Learning Adventure so that parents have the peace of mind. AILA keeps track of the curriculum milestones and delivers the right content at the right time.
- SIMPLE TO USE: AILA For Parents mobile app lets parents manage the 3 learning modes with curated playlists (Broadcast for exposure, Learning Session for personalized learning and Lullaby for quiet time), check in on their toddler (phone based monitor), send photos and videos, and monitor screen time.
- BEST TODDLER GIFT: Start their learning journey with AILA Sit & Play Plus Preschool Learning and Reading System to prepare for preschool. Perfect for home use or daycare use. *In some shipments, the Read Aloud Stories book is packed inside the retail box.
- Babies can sit & play or pull the toy telephone as they walk along
- Chatter Telephone features fun ringing sounds and eyes that move up & down
- Dial introduces numbers 0-9
- Encourages early role play as babies and toddlers pretend to make "calls"
- For infants and toddlers ages 12 months and older